What is layering?
This facial treatment technique from Japan is a real beauty routine very widespread in Asia. She is starting to become known in France.
This technique focuses particularly on hydrating the epidermis, a crucial step for all skin types, whether dry skin, sensitive skin or oily skin.
The virtues of this technique are numerous , but overall they allow you to have an even and almost perfect complexion thanks to the sublimation of the skin.
For dry skin, for example, hydration is essential . Rich moisturizers can help restore lost hydration and seal moisture into the epidermis.
For sensitive skin , it is important to choose gentle cosmetics that do not irritate the epidermis. Regardless of your skin type, a good skincare routine can help maintain a healthy oil balance, prevent clogged pores and promote well-hydrated skin.
Layering, or "millefeuille treatment", consists of successively applying several layers of different treatments to your face, but only after double cleansing the skin. There are 6 essential steps to do in the same direction of superposition. Each layer brings benefits to the previous one.
How it works ?
The use and benefits of the products are as follows:
- Make-up remover oil : it allows you to perfectly remove make-up from the eyes, lips and complexion. Ultra effective against waterproof. Following oil makeup removal, your skin remains supple and perfectly comfortable, without tightness.
- Cleansing gel : The cleansing gel helps cleanse the skin in order to eliminate all deeply embedded impurities.
- Lotion/tonic : It helps eliminate limescale residue, soothe and reveal the radiance of the complexion.
- Eye contour : This is the thinnest and most fragile area of the body. This is why the first signs of age are visible in this area. The eye contour helps moisturize, smooth fine lines and brightens the eyes by correcting dark circles.
- Serum : It helps prepare the skin before applying the cream. It reinforces its action.
- Day cream with SPF : helps moisturize and protect the skin on a daily basis and provide specific care depending on your age and/or the quality of your skin.
- Lip balm : provides possible protection against external aggressions while providing softness and volume to the lips. Remember to overflow slightly to prevent wrinkles around the lips.
It is important before starting your layering routine to define the priorities to treat for your skin. You can treat: dull complexion, pigment spots, redness, wrinkles or even acne .
In cosmetics, prevention is better than cure! Thanks to this technique, we limit damage to the skin: damage that occurs over time and is irreversible once established.
The skin changes depending on climatic conditions, lifestyle or even medical treatments. Furthermore, hormones largely influence one's current state.
The skin is a living and fragile organism. It's up to you to adapt your routine to all these changes over time!